Transparency: We always tell you what data we’re collecting about you and only use it in relation to your enquiry or Book A Visit appointment. We will never sell your data.
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to information that can identify an individual. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who are we?
Under the GDPR regulation Stone Range Worktops is known as the data controller of this website (our contact details are below). This means Stone Range Worktops decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. When do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data when you submit it to us in the form of an enquiry or Book A Visit appointment. We only collect the data you give to us.
4. How do we process your personal data?
Stone Range Worktops complies with its obligations under the GDPR by only storing the data you have given permission to us in relation to your customer enquiry, by storing and destroying data securely when requested to and by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure.
We only store the information you give us when enquiring about us or making a Book A Visit appointment. We then only use this data in relation to your enquiry or appointment. We do not use in any other way. We do not share this information with any other company or entity.
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to answer your enquiry.
- To enable you to Book A Visit to our showroom.
5. Sharing your personal data
We never share your data with other companies or third parties.
6. Storing your data
The data is stored securely. It is not stored on a publicly accessible computer, nor indeed does anybody have access to it except Stone Range Worktops.
7. How long do we store data for
We keep your data for a minimum period of five years or until you ask us to destroy it.
In order for this website to work correctly the website stores small files known as cookies on your computer. These small files do not contain any personal information - such as your name or address.
9. Website Analytics
We use analytics to measure our websites traffic. We do not track individual users or collect personal data with these analytics, they are completely anonymous and not linked to your enquiry or personal data.
10. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Stone Range Worktops holds about you.
- The right to request your personal data is deleted where it is no longer necessary for Stone Range Worktops to retain such data.
- The right to request Stone Range Worktops provide you the details of any personal data we hold.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
11. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Stone Range Worktops at info@ stonerangeltd.co.uk.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.